Sundbro is a small airfield 10 km northwest of Uppsala, under the TMA of Stockholm-Arlanda (ESSA) and CTR of the neighboring Uppsala-Ärna (ESCM) military airport (that is completely missing from MSFS, unfortunately) and home of the Uppsala Flying Club.
Parking spots to be used:
0: refuelling station
1-3: grass parking in front of the club house
4: main hangar
5: northern hangars
6: southern hangars
You will need the following asset packs to be installed to see all the objects I placed:
Thanks for some models from an old scenery made for fsx by Morgan B. Lindgren (MBL Dezign) which I have used in this scenery after some texture fixes to make them compatible.
This is just the first version, please comment your findings, if there is an error I will try to fix it. Some features that needs to be fixed in the future:
- The windsock next to the main hangar should be higher and lit at night, but unfortunately it's bugged in the SDK and can't set it correctly
- Similarly, the main runway (03-21) has in fact pilot controlled lights and is not constantly lit up as in the sim. Until Asobo adds this option in the SDK, the runway lights will be permanently on so you can do night VFR from Sundbro as many of us used to do in the club.
- The two flags should of course be Swedish and animated, but could only find these in the asset library. :)
- The satellite image under Sundbro is outdated. As you can see in the last image, google maps shows the real layout of the airfield, which is the old glider runway changed to be 08-26. I have set the runways according to this, and marked the edges with blue barrels. But from the air you will still see the old version, until MS-Asobo updates the underlying Bing imagery. Or until I find a way to change the satellite image for the area.
- And of course the object models are very basic, but I can't do modelling so this is the best I can provide.