Some libraries are required for this scenery to display as intended! Please see Dependencies!
This scenery will not display 100% as intended when using with any package in Julysfire's Talkeetna, Alaska Area Airport/Scenery Pack. See Known Conflicts for more info!
Rangeview airstrip has been rebuilt from the ground up. The scenery features custom gravel textures, overhauled tree placement and roads in the vicinity of the airstrip. Several nearby lakes have also been overhauled, adding water to and flattening their surface. A nearby unlisted airstrip has also been included in this package!
Full features include:
- Custom gravel textures.
- Overhauled tree placement in the vicinity of the airstrip.
- Reworked road placement around the airstrip.
- Adds water to and flattens several lakes in the area.
- Adds a handful of clutter models and vegetation around the area.
- Includes the challenging, unlisted airstrip on Scotty Lake.
The included "esd-rangeview-0aa5" folder should be placed into your MSFS "Packages\Community" folder. The addon scenery will load the next time you start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- [Julysfire is working on a fix!] A terraforming flatten present in Julysfire's packages causes the lake near the private strip to be at a much lower altitude than the surrounding terrain. This makes the first 3rd of the runway unusable. I am not able to produce a fix at this time due to a terraforming bug present since SU5!
Want more? Check out my other Alaska addons:
- Alaska Lakes: Matanuska-Susitna Valley
- Davidson Strip, Alaska (45AA)
- Kantishna Airport, Alaska (5Z5)
- Snowflake Lake & Airstrip, Alaska
- Montana Creek, Alaska (21AK)
- Talkeetna Airport, Alaska (PATK)
- Stampede Airport, Alaska (Z90)