Some libraries are required for this scenery to display as intended! Please see Dependencies!
Although somewhat minor, this scenery will not display 100% as intended when using with any package in Julysfire's Talkeetna, Alaska Area Airport/Scenery Pack. See Known Conflicts for more info!
Talkeetna has been rebuilt from the ground up with custom textures for the runway, aprons and gravel areas. Tree placement in the vicinity of the airport has also been completely redone, now exposing the marsh area to the east of the airport, as it should be. The scenery utilizes mostly default models, but does include some custom models, with plans for more in future updates.
Full features include:
- Custom Runway, Apron, & Gravel Textures.
- Overhauled tree placement in the vicinity of the airport.
- Default and some custom models.
- Overhauls the Matanuska-Susitna river, uncovering numerous gravel bars.
- Reworked road placement around Talkeetna.
- Includes the Talkeetna Village Airstrip (AK44).
- Includes Christiansen Lake Seaplane Base (AK8).
- Includes the Talkeetna Railroad Bridge POI.
- Emerald Object Library
- World Update: USA (Available for free on MSFS Marketplace)
The included "esd-talkeetna-patk" folder should be placed into your MSFS "Packages\Community" folder. The scenery will load the next time you start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- A river flatten present in Julysfire's packages causes conflicts with the terraforming done at each end of the Talkeetna railway bridge.
- Some elevation differences have been spotted along the runway at Talkeetna Village Strip.
Want more? Check out my other Alaska addons:
- Alaska Lakes: Matanuska-Susitna Valley
- Davidson Strip, Alaska (45AA)
- Kantishna Airport, Alaska (5Z5)
- Snowflake Lake & Airstrip, Alaska
- Rangeview Airstrip, Alaska (0AA5)
- Montana Creek, Alaska (21AK)
- Stampede Airport, Alaska (Z90)
- Chunilna Cabin Strip, Alaska [Payware]