Gral. Abelardo L.Rodriguez International Airport (Tijuana, B.C., México) MMTJ
This package includes:
- Custom terminal building, along with tower and misc. building.
- Custom buildings: fire station, fuel tanks and related infr., "Avolar" hangar.
- Jetways and parking positions (WIP)
- Generic general aviation area.
- Night lighting.
- Runway and taxiway network redone from scratch.
Install by dragging the "continuo-airport-mmtj-tijuana" folder inside the .zip file to your Community folder. You may locate that folder using this guide: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21235-Finding-The-MSFS-2020-Community-Folder
Note: This is still a work in progress, there are buildings to model and texture, and the south part of the airport is not modeled. If you find any issues please leave a comment. This 1.0 release has not been tested with ATC but it should have the taxiway designations correct.