YOU MUST DELETE ANY OLD VERSIONS!
Red Bull Air Race Silverstone Event is an event made for My Silverstone Circuit & Heliport EGBC
Please make sure you have the latest Silverstone Circuit & Heliport EGBC in your community folder!
Please make sure you have the Mechanical Madness model package in your community folder!
Originally established in 2003 as the Red Bull Air Race, and created by Red Bull GmbH, the event involves competitors navigating a challenging obstacle course in the fastest time. Pilots fly individually against the clock and have to complete tight turns through a slalom course consisting of pylons, known as "Air Gates".
The races are held mainly over water near cities, but are also held at airfields or natural wonders. They are accompanied by a supporting program of show flights. Races are usually flown on weekends with the first day for qualification then knockout finals the day after.
- A full Detailed track map is included, take a look and study the track it will help!
- Double gates = wings must be level, aim to be centre of the red so your wing tips line up with the yellow bands for more style points!
- Double/double gates = Knife edge manouver
- Single gate = turn gate, be within the red area, closer to the yellow band and as close as possible to the gate gets more style points!
- Start/Finish gate = wings level, middle of the chequed area, no more than 200kts!
When your confident with the track, hitting all the gates, step up the challenge and go against the clock for 2 laps! shortest time + most style points = Winner (use timer in plane and multiplayer/replay tools for awarding style points!)
- Red Bull Air Race Pit garages start option
- Red Bull Air Race Runway 19 start for quick starts when practicing (comes in handy)
- Red Bull Air Race track pylons
- Multiple Custom assets (trucks/bigTVs/pits/pagodas/etc)
- Silverstone Circuit & Heliport compatability
- Night lighting for night racing!
If you would like Silverstone Circuit back to everyday trackday form just remove the Red Bull Air Race mod from your community folder!
I reccomend a calm weather preset with minimul wind, Use live weather to increase the challange!
You can download the Mechanical Madness model package here
You can find a Red Bull skin for the Extra 330 here
I cant wait to see your screenshots and videos and lap times.
I hope you all have as much fun with it as i have building,designing and testing! Let Me know what you think and if you would like more events made around the MSFS globe.
Credit: Rhod0psin (trackmap/garages/pagodas)
why not visit my other projects?
If you like my Projects Please feel free to support my work with the links below.