Sterzing (Vipiteno) is a very small airport for gliding in the north of Italy in South Tyrol between Innsbruck and Bozen in the middle of the Alps. To fly in this area is a littlebit tricky and you have to take care.
The code id is 'bzvip'. You'll find an approch chart under the following link.
v1.4.0 elevation update base on new existing DEM italy package & ski lift removed (you can use https://flightsim.to/file/14840/project-litfts-europe instead)
- based on the last Microsoft update, a modification of this scenario was needed.
- The new release now is based on standard and library objects of Mikea.at & some from Wolfgang Allers.
- Runway update incl. cones (with special thanks to Elijah Hoyne https://flightsim.to/profile/Hoynedawg)
- Several summit crosses around
- Radio mast at Gospeneid road
- Train at railway station
- incl. toll station nearby
- hangar updated