Welcome to Portorož Airport!
Portorož Airport (LJPZ) is the smallest of three international airports in Slovenia. It is located near Portorož, and less than 300m from the Croatian border. The airport was opened on 27 September 1962. In addition to Portorož, the airport serves a number of other tourist destinations in the region, including Piran, Izola, Koper in Slovenia, Trieste in Italy and Umag in Croatia.
Elevation: 6ft / 2m
Runway: 15/33 - 1250x30m asphalt
Frequencies: 124.88 Portoroz Tower, 129.805 Portoroz Tower (Secondary)
* Detailed, handcrafted rendition of LJPZ Portorož Airport with custom buildings (high res PBR materials)
* Custom eerial and apron textures
* Nearby landmarks such as Sečovlje church behind the airport, Piran cathedral, Piran lighthouse, salt lake ruins, the Mulino sign (Hollywood look-a-like), border control station and radio masts on approach RWY15 & 33
* Realistic representation of runway, taxiways, ground markings, parking spots & frequencies
* Terraforming by highly accurate 10m LIDAR DEM data with (0.1m lateral accuracy) & water masking on the nearby salt plates
* Loads and loads of details, including the 'follow me' moped.
* Realistic night lighting
* Animated hangar doors, allowing for a cold and dark start inside (Parking Dock 5)
How to install?
Just unzip the download and drag&drop the folder into your community folder!
Where to fly to?
Klagenfurt LOWK, Pula LDPL, Asiago LIDA, Venice Lido LIPV,...
Thank you all and enjoy your flights!