Alpha Release! Product is not in a finished state!
Welcome to Nepal!
Tribhuvan International Airport (IATA: KTM, ICAO: VNKT, colloquially referred to as TIA) is an international airport located in Kathmandu, Nepal. The airport is named after Tribhuvan Bir Bikram Shah, the former King of Nepal. It is operating with a tabletop runway, one domestic and an international terminal. As a sole international airport, it connects Nepal to over 40 destinations in 17 countries.
The airport is a hub for two international airlines, the flag carrier Nepal Airlines and Himalaya Airlines, along with several other domestic and regional carriers. The airport is considered as a starting point for Mount Everest, with several daily flights to Lukla. Several airlines also offer Everest sightseeing flights out of Kathmandu.
What's in it?
This is an alpha version, the airport is not finished. Currently the package contains following features:
* Handcrafted buildings of the International Terminal, Tower and entrance gate and many more with optimized 4K PBR materials.
* Custom runway & taxiways with correct naming and textures matching reality as close as possible.
* Custom aprons with textures matching reality as close as possible.
* Correct ground markings amd lines.
* Basic night lighting and correct approach lights
* Correct parking spots.
* Correct comm. frequencies
* Handcrafted model of prominent UNESCO World Heritage Boudhanath stupa that can be seen on any approach.
* Many ground objects to make airport more lively.
What's not in it (yet)?
* Handcrafted versions of the domestic terminal, military area and smaller hangars.
* Taxiway signs.
* Correct approaches and departures. (just the generic ones, which are not necessarily correct)
* Corrected ground services.
* Car park needs some love.
Many of these things will be added in future updates.
Enjoy your flights around Nepal!