Flightsim.to intends to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), including the notice and "take down" provisions, and to benefit from the safe harbors immunising Flightsim.to from liability to the fullest extent of the law. Flightsim.to reserves the right to terminate the account of any member who infringes upon the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Included below are the processes and procedures that Flightsim.to will follow to resolve any claims of intellectual property violations.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property violations can be reached as follows: Send e-mail to [email protected].
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Flightsim.to Copyright Agent with the following information.
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner (the "Complainant") of the copyright or other intellectual property
interest that has allegedly been infringed;
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed;
• A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Link to the file);
• The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant;
• A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorised to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in the sole discretion of Flightsim.to, members who are deemed to be repeat copyright infringers. We may also in our sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the account of any member who infringes upon any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.