Scenery of Dordrecht (inner city) + Spoorbrug
Dordrecht, historically known as Dordt or Dort, is a city and municipality in the Western Netherlands, located in the province of South Holland. It is the fifth-largest city of the province after Rotterdam, The Hague, Zoetermeer and Leiden, with a population of 118,654. The municipality covers the entire Dordrecht Island, also often called Het Eiland van Dordt ("the Island of Dordt"), bordered by the rivers Oude Maas, Beneden Merwede, Nieuwe Merwede, Hollands Diep, and Dordtsche Kil. Dordrecht is the largest and most important city in the Drechtsteden and is also part of the Randstad, the main conurbation in the Netherlands. Dordrecht is the oldest city in Holland and has a rich history and culture.
This scenery has been extracted from Google Maps, hence all 3D credits goes to Google.
This scenery has been generated with the Google Earth Decoder tool:
New in version 2:
- Added a larger area of Dordrecht.
- Added 'Merwedebrug'.
- Added some 3D ships.
- Added custom night lighting.
- Improved the quality of the city.
- Fixed flashing water parts visible from a distance.
- Fixed some strange water boundaries.
- Corrected some textures.
- Fixed the black missing/flashing part of the 'Spoorbrug'.
1. Remove existing scenery files of Dordrecht.
2. Drag the folder 'dordrecht' to your MSFS Community folder.