Coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator an amazing Warships pack with 3 highly detailed controllable ships in the game. The ships have moving fire turrets, navigation system, animations, bridge, characters, sounds, smoke particles and water waves. They are: Litoral Combat Ship Class Buyan, Japanese Destroyer JS Kongō Class DDG-173 and Battleship North Carolina BB-55.
- Detailed interior
- moving fire turrets
- Start anywhere in the world over water
- Night lights
- Water trails instantly when on the go
- Smoke particles
- Friendly fps
- Total download file - 556mb
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder
- You need to find and open the folder called Community
- Copy the three folders "Marine RM Litoral Combat Ship", "Marine RM Destroyer DDG-143" and "Marine RM Battleship BB-55 North Carolina" you just extracted into the Community folder
- Start the game and the Litoral Combat Ship, Destroyer DDG-143 and Battleship North Carolina BB-55 ships will be in your hangar ready to sail!
HOW TO PLAY:
Start the game at the headland of some seaplane runway, put the engine on 100% and wait a few seconds for the ship to start moving. The water trails and smoke will start with the slowest speed you are on the Destroyer and Battleship. These ships do not have a reverse engine for the time being, but this will be implemented in an upcoming update. Click L to activate an overnight navigation beacon. Quickly activate and deactivate the landing gear to honk. It is possible to start anywhere in the world on water, read the last paragraph of the following section to understand how.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This add-on will continue to be developed for improvements such as: Interior improvements, functional gauges, improved navigation physics and corrected lighting in Battleship. Soon all models will receive this and more updates.
- The amount of water trails is limited by Asobo for now, when this limitation is removed from the SDK boats will have more sprays on the front and sides.
- The speed of all boats is limited to less than 30kts for water stability reasons.
- When starting the departure, the ship may appear stuck in the water or sinking. This is because the SDK does not recognize the 3D model of the boat as an entire object, regardless of the contact points. For now, a solution to this is to press the "Y" KEY to enter and press it again to exit Yoke Mode to correctly position the ship in the water. This will definitely be improved soon.
- Don't start cold, a boat's starter function is unrealistic without a panel.
- Water waves can start out "hard", with a strange texture. This changes gradually during the game, when turning in any direction.