Coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator is a new generation of 4 controllable boats with user-friendly controls, detailed interior, refined textures, water trails, night lights and custom sounds. They are: Atalaia, a Luxury Yacht with two decks, Formosa, an incredible speedboat of great capacity and Nostalgia, a beautiful sailboat with detailed interior below the waterline, with different sail positions. Now you can select sails during the game and Nostalgia has 7 color options. There is also the boat Classic Nostalgia, which is the original version of the boat in its three versions with different sail position in the livery menu.
GENERAL UPDATE 11 - v2.5 10/09/2022
- Fixed fuel management system causing engines to shut down after a few minutes of navigation under certain conditions.
GENERAL UPDATE 10 - v2.4: 08/28/2022
- Updated 3D models of the Atalaia, Formosa and Nostalgia Classic boats
- Added 5 special livery to the Nostalgia Classic boat
- Added Multi-Function Tablet in Nostalgia Classic
- Added detailed below waterline interior on Yacht Formosa
- Added startup and shutdown procedure in sailboat Nostalgia Classic
- Updated navigation physics for Atalaia, Formosa and Nostalgia Classic boats
GENERAL UPDATE 9 - v2.2: 15/08/2022
Improvements to Nostalgia Sailboat:
- 3D model redone
- New colors in the livery menu
- Detailed interior below the waterline with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and suite
- Updated navigation physics
- Added Multi-Function Tablet for animations of sail, anchor, mooring ropes and lights control
- Startup and shutdown procedure
GENERAL UPDATE 8 - v2.1: 07/03/2022
- This update re-includes the original Nostalgia sailboat in its 3 versions of sail in the livery menu.
GERERAL UPDATE 7 - v2.0: 03/07/2022
- New model of the Nostalgia boat
- Added sails selection panel
- Added navigation system and night lights
GERERAL UPDATE 6 - v1.9: 02/14/2022
- Added steering wheel rotation animations
- throttle animations
- improved navigation physics
GENERAL UPDATE 5 - v1.8: 01/25/2021
- Added propeller rotation and radar animations
- functional displays with GPS and navigation
MAIN FILE UPDATED 01/13/2021:
- Position of water trails
- New cameras
- New engine source
- New panel information
- Water balance
- Detailed interior
- Start anywhere in the world over water
- Night lights
- Water trails instantly when on the go
- Friendly fps
- Total boats extracted - 566 MB
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder
- You need to find and open the folder called "Community"
- Copy the three folders "Marine RM Atalaia", "Marine RM Nostalgia", "Marine RM Classic Nostalgia" and "Marine RM Formosa" you just extracted into the Community folder
- Start the game and the Atalaia, Formosa and The Nostalgia boats will be in your hangar ready to sail!
HOW TO PLAY:
Start the game anywhere in the world on water or seaplane runway, put the engine on 100% and wait a few seconds for the boat to start moving. The water trails start with the slowest speed you are. Boats do not have a reverse engine for the time being, but this will be implemented in an upcoming update. Click Ctrl + L to activate an overnight navigation beacon. Quickly activate and deactivate the landing gear to honk.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This add-on will continue to be developed for improvements such as: addition of a rotating steering wheel, animated candle movement and functional instruments such as GPS, radio and speedometer. Soon all models will receive this update.
- The amount of water trails is limited by Asobo for now, when this limitation is removed from the SDK boats will have more sprays on the front and sides.
- The speed of all boats is limited to less than 30kts for water stability reasons.
- Don't start cold, a boat's starter function is unrealistic without a panel.