Coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator TWO AMAZING BOATS: the fishing boat Darla and Yatch Lara, with user-friendly controls, detailed interior, refined textures, water trails, night lights and custom sounds.
- Water balance
- Start anywhere in the world over water
- Night lights
- Water trails instantly when on the go
- Friendly fps
- Total boats extracted - 321 MB
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder
- You need to find and open the folder called "Community"
- Copy the the folders "Marine RM Darla" and "Marine RM Lara" you just extracted into the Community folder.
- Start the game and the Darla and Lara boats will be in your hangar ready to sail!
HOW TO PLAY:
Start the game anywhere in the world on water or some seaplane runway, put the engine on 100% and wait a few seconds for the boat to start moving. The water trails start with the slowest speed you are. Boats do not have a reverse engine for the time being, but this will be implemented in an upcoming update. Click Ctrl + L to activate an overnight navigation beacon. Quickly activate and deactivate the landing gear to honk.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This add-on will continue to be developed for improvements such as: addition of a rotating steering wheel, animated candle movement and functional instruments such as GPS, radio and speedometer. Soon all models will receive this update.
- The amount of water trails is limited by Asobo for now, when this limitation is removed from the SDK boats will have more sprays on the front and sides.
- The speed of all boats is limited to less than 20kts for water stability reasons.
- Don't start cold, a boat's starter function is unrealistic without a panel.