Coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator a new generation of controllable boats, with multifunction tablet, personalized navigation systems, personalized animations and agility and comfort for long trips at sea. In this package, you will meet the Sea Ray L510 Fly, a 51-foot luxury yacht with a dual cockpit and digital navigation systems and 5 different colors. You will also meet the Riva Speedboat version, a fast and agile boat for fast travel and sunny days with 5 different colors. All boats feature hand-crafted 3D people and functional gauges and animated navigation screens.
Join the Discord channel to read more about features and news: https://discord.gg/wGt2Nq68
CHANGELOG v1.6 - 11/03/2022
- Updated passenger management system, now it is possible to add or remove each one individually through the payload menu
- Updated anchor system and mooring ropes, which now become visible with the engine off
UPDATE v1.3 - The 3D model of the Sea Ray 510 Fly boat has been updated to an optimized version.
- IMPORTANT: due to Microsoft Marketplace rules, the boat starts the departure without passengers, having to enable them in the payload menu.
- Multifunction Tablet
- Easy Cold Start
- Improved navigation physics
- Radar animations
- Functional displays with GPS and navigation
- Water balance
- Detailed interior
- Start anywhere in the world over water
- Night lights
- The water trails instantly when on the move
- Different paints in the livery menu
- Add or remove people via the payload menu
- Friendly fps
- Total boats extracted - 2.08 GB
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder
- You need to find and open the folder called "Community"
- Copy the two folders "Marine RM Sea Ray 510 Fly" and "Marine RM Riva Speedboat" you just extracted to the Community folder.
- Start the game and the Sea Ray 510 Fly and Riva Speedboat will be in its hangar ready to sail!
HOW TO PLAY:
Start the game anywhere in the world on the water or seaplane track, put the engine at 100% and wait a few seconds for the boat to start moving. Water trails start with the slowest speed you are on. Both boats have a reverse engine. Click Ctrl + L to activate a night navigation flag. Quickly activate and deactivate the landing gear to honk.
USE THE FLAPS TO CONTROL THE BOARDING BRIDGE
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This add-on will continue to be developed for improvements such as new textures and better navigation features
- The amount of water trails is limited by Asobo for now, when this limitation is removed from the SDK the boats will have more sprays on the front and sides.
- The speed of all boats is limited to less than 30kts for water stability reasons.
- I'm working on a new sound system to replace the current sound systems on both boats.
- Riva Speedboat will be updated soon with multi-function tablet and ignition system features