This is a collaborative project of Garfield and SinusJayCee.
The scenerey depicts Middenmeer Aerodrome (Vliegveld Middenmeer), a small airfield in the Dutch town of Middenmeer. It is mainly used by microlight/ultra light (MLA/UL) aircraft, so e.g. the VL3 is the ideal choice to go there. Make sure you read the charts before your flight, since approach and departure lead through several wind turbines. In real life, the airfield has no ICAO code. But in MSFS it received the code EHOP, which we kept for convenience and to avoid issues.
The custom buildings of this scenery are completely handcrafted.
All information, procedures, and charts for your real or virtual flight to Middenmeer Aerodrome can be found on the official website: https://www.vliegveldmiddenmeer.nl/
Nice destinations to go from this airfield are Ameland (EHAL) and Hilversum (EHHV).
- Tower building incl. the cafe "Brasserie Wings"
- Both hangar buildings with some interior
- Custom threshold markers (red/white) and runway markers (orange)
- Animated flags dependent on wind direction and speed
- Custom waypoints (SIERRA, downwind, base legs)
- Several signs around the buildings
- Custom fences
- PBR materials
- Night lighting
- Some generic objects
- Short 3D grass on parking area 1
- Adjust height of wind turbines once possible in SDK
- Replace static aircraft wit UL ones
- Custom windsock to closer match the real one
Installation Copy "sinusjaycee-middenmeer" from the zip file to your community folder.
Updating Delete any old version of the scenery from the community folder before installing the new one.
Support If you should have any questions, difficulties, or suggestions, please contact us on Flightsim.to, Reddit, or the official MSFS forum.
This scenery has initially been uploaded to https://flightsim.to/ and updates are distributed through this page as well. If you downloaded the scenery from elsewhere, make sure you have the latest version to ensure the best experience.
License Copyright (c) 2020-2021, Garfield and SinusJayCee
All rights reserved.
1. These files may only be made avialable through the following internet sites:
2. The files shall not be altered and cannot be incorporated into other shareware, freeware, or commercial programs or published on any electronic or mechanic media anywhere in the world without specific prior written permission by one of the copyright holders, except like stated at 1.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.