There are many scenic spots locate on northeast coast of Taiwan, which is pretty close to Taipei City and attracts lots of tourists every year. Three are so many special natural resources like scenic rocks, superb landscapes, beautiful trails, etc., deserved a look. Lighthouses, museum, temples, and ocean activities are quite popular as well. This package, provided by FS Formosa Team, gives you a chance to insight the beauty of northeast coast. Remarkable objects with PBR technology includes:
- Sandiaojiao Lighthouse Park, the Taiwan’s easternmost point and it’s a famous place to greet the first dawn of Taiwan.
- Lanyang Museum (with Wushi Harbor), the epic cuesta shaped edifice rise behind harbor and integrates the natural landscape.
- Harbors on northeast coast are decorated and light poles are custom made and lighted.
- Custom aerial imagery and decals to cover northeast coast reflecting the scenic landscape.
- Fully compatible with Taiwan 20M DEM.
- Some assets licensed under Creative Commons Attribution by Taiwan Digital Asset Library.
- Special thanks to trfsto for his wonderful flags library.
- Created using MSFS Toolkit by Nool Aerosystems (https://msfs.nool.ee/)
- Drag and drop the “fsformosa-capesantiagolighthouse” folder in your Community folder.
Please Visit FSFormosa for more about our Taiwan MODS project.