Welcome to Vilshofen!
Vilshofen Airport (German: Verkehrslandeplatz Vilshofen EDMV) is a bituminous airstrip located at the northern end of Vilshofen, Germany. Due to its proximity to the Danube river and difficult surroundings (industry, bridges, mountains) approaching poses a serious challenge for unfamiliar pilots. Vilshofen is perfect for flights to the Alps, Bavaria or along the river Danube. Make sure to also install Linz Ost Airfield for the perfect journey along the Danube!
This project was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation 991ft / 302m
Runways 12/30 - 1138x20m Bitumen
Frequencies 119.130 MHz Vilshofen AFIS
- Detailed rendition of Vilshofen Airport
- Terraforming of entire airstrip and complete surroundings by high resolution DEM data. (20m vertical, 0.1m lateral resolution)
- Extremely detailed Ground Textures and Markings
- Additional Water Runway for your seaplanes to land
- Color corrected Photogrammetry import of Vilshofen Town Center.
- Handmade nearby obstacles like bridges, Marina Church, Stadtturm & many more
- Tower Interior
- Accurate Night Lighting
- Loads of custom ground objects for pure immersion
- Animated Lighthouse & Buoys
Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-edmv-vilshofen" folder into your community folder!
Please make sure to also download "Mikea's AssetPack" to get all little details on ground.
Enjoy your stay at Vilshofen & your flights along the river Danube!