Welcome to Linz!
Linz Ost Airfield (German: Segelflugplatz Linz Ost) LOLO is a grass airstrip located at the eastern end of Linz, Austria. Due to its proximity to the Danube river and difficult surroundings (industry, bridges, mountains) approaching poses a serious challenge for unfamiliar pilots. Linz Ost is perfect for flights to the Alps or along the river Danube. Make sure to also install Linz Airport for a small hop between these airports.
This project was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
- Elevation 827ft / 252m
- Runways 15/33 - 940x30m grass
- Frequencies 122.830 MHz Linz AFIS
- Detailed rendition of Linz Ost Airfield.
- Accurate terraforming of entire airstrip and complete surroundings by high resolution DEM data. (10m vertical, 0.1m lateral resolution)
- Custom high definition aerial image of airport area for crisp ground textures.
- Color corrected Photogrammetry import of Linz industrial park including Voest and harbour.
- Handmade nearby obstacles like bridges, high voltage power lines, oil tanks & many more.
- Loads of custom ground objects for pure immersion.
- Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-lolo-linzost" folder into your community folder!
Please make sure to also download "Mikea's AssetPack" to get all little details on ground.