EDGA - Ailertchen V1.3
The airfield Ailertchen EDGA is located inside the westwood forest between Cologne and Frankfurt/Main.
Next to gliding and piston aircraft flying there are also parachuting activities on this airfield. This scenery contains custom buildings converted from my P3D build with photo textures.
- Elevation: 470m / 1540ft MSL
- 550m x 40m gras runway
- Direction 03 / 21
- Pattern: 2300ft northwest
- Frequency: 126.410 MHz
- sloped runway
- detailed buildings
- real-life textures
- visibility of runway objects
- glass material on tower
- no aeral image, because the offical areal image looks wores than bing maps :D
- southern solar plant, sometimes parts below ground even with terraforming
Update Note V0.1.2
- adjustments to World Update 6 DACH
- concrete road added near rwy 03
- trees next to the runway and inside the solar plant removed.
Update Note V1.3
- Using Scenery objekts from Mikeaat Assetpack and Dave's 3D People Library
- airfield adapted to the SDK rules
- C208 with PC6 replaced
- improved runway objects
- aerodrom chart
Just copy the folder "zulugolfalpha-edga" into your Community folder.
You can overwrite the existing files. If you want to be sure, delete the old folder and copy the new files.
Always Happy Landings!
Reupload is not permitted without written permission by the creator zulugolfalpha!