Visit Innsbruck & Neuschwanstein Castle!
Reutte is a private use airport located near Höfen, Tyrol, Austria.
Due to its location, this airfield is the perfect base for flights to Neuschwanstein Castle (just a 2 minute flight away), Innsbruck, the Alps & beyond. The airport is also used for gliding operations in the mountains and obtains a glider club.
This project was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation: 2807 ft / 855 m
Frequencies: 122.405 Tower
Runways: 04/22 679 x 18 m Asphalt
- Handcrafted buildings of all airport facilities using optimized high res PBR materials
- Handcrafted models of all surrounding buildings visible from the airport (including industrial park, eventhall, Gemeindeamt, a restaurant and a hydroelectric plant)
- Handcrafted models of Ehrenberg castle, Highline 179, a water powerplant & all surrounding industries
- Custom high resolution aerial imagery for max details
- Custom ultra high resolution LIDAR DEM mesh to match real topography with 10cm lateral accuracy.
- Custom runway + taxiways with correct naming & textures matching reality as close as possible
- Runway profile adapted to DEM data and smoothed
- Correct & real ground markings and lines
- Realistic night lighting
- Corrected comm. frequencies
- Custom simObject: "Wind Tee" indicating landing direction
- Custom simObject: Info panel on tower, dynamically showing the current RWY in use (05 / 23 magnetic direction)
- Water masking on Lech River, revealing some beautiful sand banks
- Loads of details added
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-loir-reutte" folder into your community folder! Please make sure to also install "Mikea's AssetPack" to get all extra details on ground!
Enjoy your flight!