Cessna 172 Skyhawk Tail dragger
A powerfull member of the short take-off and landing capable Skyhawk family built on a Lycoming 210HP STC :
This is a plane patch over Asobo's Skyhawk and adds a new plane to your hangar (located at the begining : letter C... like Cessna)
This mod respects the Game Content Usage Rules from Microsoft
Cockpit settings :
You will find two variants to download :
- baglu-c172-bush-g1000.zip : to be used with any version of MSFS2020
- baglu-c172-bush-classic.zip : only if you have the Classic 172 from premium version
Note with the classic model : some features may not work (the xml files from the original plane are encrypted).
Current known issues :
- fuel selector locked on left side (if you have the bug on the Asobo classic 172 you wil have it here too)
3D model modifications of the original Asobo Skyhawk plane included :
- tail center wheel
- large and stable bush wheels
- Sportsman STOL Camber Cuffs on the wings
- Increased flaps angle
Flight model modifications included :
- more power from a STC 210HP 4 cylinders engine
- 4 position flaps (0°, 10°, 20° and down to 40°)
- enhanced brakes
Liveries included :
Several liveries are included with this plane :
Default livery is from ANN0V
Burgondy is inspired by this plane : 172 Taildragger
Brown is a fictional livery
Brown and beige is from ANN0V
Blue and gray is from ANN0V
Metal red is from ANN0V and is inspired from this story : Plane & Pilot Photo Of The Week: Brian Jenkins’ Bare Metal Beauty
All dirty liveries have been made by ANN0V
Notes to livery makers :
- Registration numbers are split in two in panel.cfg : you will be able to set different colors for the wing and the side reg.
- Common parts of the plane have the exact same name as the C172 AS1000 model
- New parts have their textures in bush_172_* and tail_172_* files (wheels, landing gear...)
- Stickers are baked in the model, if you want to replace with yours, edit the file : BUSH172_STICKERS_ALBD.PNG You can also remove the stickers with a transparent texture file.
- The front of the wings are the sportsman camber cuff, defined in BUSH172_SPORTSMAN_* files.
Also, don't miss the blender multi template pack from AIRPAC1
About this work :
3D model has been made with blender from the export of Skyhawk G1000 Asobo's original model.
All the external textures and animations had to be redone and match the original definitions.
Bush wheels and legs come from the Asobo c152 and savage cub model.
A huge thanks to Newktv's developpement series that helped a LOT.
Huge thanks to beta testers : ANNOV, smvrf, Pops738
Many thanks to EzRyder who figured it out how to use the classic cockpit MikeFear303 for the classic cockpit xml & systems trick !
check also my other mods : https://flightsim.to/profile/bagolu/uploads