This is KNZY - North Island Air Station (Halsey Field) in San Diego, California, USA. This airport is not in the base game (nothing but flat ground) and is an active airfield in FSEconomy and real life.
I tried to keep as accurate as possible with all runways, approach lights and PAPI, taxiways, line paintings, communications frequencies, and aprons. All taxiway signs are included and there is plenty of parking as well. This is KNZY - North Island Air Station (Halsey Field), a AFB in the on Halsey Island in the San Diego Bay.
- Added fix for the USA update. If you are experiencing issues with the airport disappearing since the update, please remove the old KNZY from your community folder and download this version.
- Fixed and improved on a lot of ground textures. This should look a lot closer to Google map's images of the area.
- Taxiways and runways should now line up (ATC should be able to guide correctly now).
- Corrected some of the incorrect hold short lines.
- Fixed some approach lighting systems.
- Found and put back an apron that had gone missing.
- Added some more 3D objects.
- Added a lot more 3D scenery
- TONS of Painted Lines fixes and improvment based on better pictures
- Fixed a lot of ground textures
- Vegetation fixes
- Helipads on the taxiway fixes
- Helipad numbers
-Fixed a big issue with custom textures not loading correctly