Greetings! Glad to present TBM930 Improvement mod! It is based on the initial mod by guifarias31, which was abandoned for some reason. Many thanks to him for the work done!
I picked up this project and made a number of changes and improvements that you can appreciate.
Workingtitle G3000 mod is highly recomended!
INSTALATION: Unpack with 7zip archiver to community folder.
- If something going wrong, and something not work - double check your MOD's. Other TBM930 mods can cause conflict!
- Please read FAQ before question!
So. What's changes is included:
- Removed the 30% throttle gap.
- Corrected some numbers for pitch_takeoff, starter_cutoff, rated_shaft, aft_limit, rotation_speed, glide, cruze_alt
- Ajusted torque vs air density table: (Calculated using POH Maximum Cruise Chart)
- Landing gear creates more drag (by PositiveZero)
- Added angle for nose steering wheel
- Fuel flow ajusted
- Added Audible Alert Fixes by PositeZero
- Integrated Uwa's light mod
- Integrated Pilot / Copilot mod
- Reworked cockpit lights
- Dim switch now dim displays and panel lights by half (for night flight)
- Pedestal light now work from Access switch
- Backup display brightness now controlled by G3000 Mod brightness
- If G3000 mod not installed, display brightness controlled by panel light knob
- Removed dead bugs from Windshield (no more CHEERKASHI!11)
- Unlocked sun visor animation
- Added logic and unlocked animation for front / passenger / cargo doors
- Added lock mechanism logic
- Unlocked passenger table animation
...and something more, what i can miss.
Now, the project is continue in my Github TBM930 Improvement mod page.
All news/dev builds/suggestion/request in my discord chanel.
Remove two blocks (with TBM_930_COCKPIT_WINDSHIELD_COMP) from layout.json file (via text editor)
Edit hangar.flt or/and apron.flt there is three variables in [LocalVars.0] block with state: 0 - closed, 1 - opened
Use ingame OPTIONS -> GENERAL -> MISC -> PILOT/COPILOT AVATAR
For hiding - pres red button near PFD (Display Backup) or set in Payloads Pilot/Copilot weight less than 100lb
If you wish to remove pilots by default, add to all .flt (apron.flt, runway.flt) files these strings (in [LocalVars.0])
Use GIThub ling to make issue, or contact me through discord
Pretty empty over here.
Pretty empty over here.
|Low speed warning||
|April 08, 2021||
|March 03, 2021||
© Mugz - All rights reserved. Any reupload or redistribution of this file without the author's prior written consent is forbidden.
This Flight Simulator 2020 Mod was created by Mugz and shared in Aircraft » Aircraft Additions for Microsoft Flight Simulator.