Features ListThis upgrade for the default Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery features :
- New buildings to replace all default.
- All taxiway names and taxiways signs updated.
- Plenty of asphalt patches on taxiways and apron to enhance immersion and weathered ground.
- Real pilot as-real-as-it-gets special -> the old decommissioned railway is recreated and simulates bumps. Try by taxiing from main apron to T3 holding point.
- Parking re-positioned and re-designed. Most are "Dock_Ga" type to remove unrealistic ground support except for 3 of them on main apron close the terminal to match as much as possible reality.
- Parking lines and helipad added.
- Crossing the decommissioned 25 runways required to slow down if you are concerned by prop strike
- Terraforming along La Canche river (and at the main Le Touquet beach just for fun)
- New PAPI added and ILS facilities.
- Waste water treatment plan added to improve immersion in final runway 31.
- Fuel station repositioned and redesigned.
- Main public car parks redesigned and populated.
- Static Helicopter Dauphin SA.365N SP Marine Nationale and Robinson R44 Raven (3D model by E.Baranger)
- (New 2.3) Static Bell Jet Ranger
- (New 2.3) All new control tower with the iconic green color
How to install?Unzip the file into your Community folder. Once installed go to LFAT Le Touquet as usual, the scenery automatically replace the stock one.
It's only my third airport after (see KMYF Montgomery Gibbs Exec field KMYF and Cosne-sur Loire LFGH). It's made with 100% default buildings and objects but largely increased immersion compared to the default. No handmade texture or 3D objects have been designed, because It's far beyond my design skill ;) Neverless, in real as a private pilot, I fly at Le Touquet dozen of time and all these give a feeling of "it looks like what we have in real". It's an amateur and passionate real pilot work. Just for the fun of doing it and sharing with the community !