- Much more detailed shoreline for Big Bear Lake and Stanfield Marsh
- Stanfield Cutoff is now above water
- Stanfield Marsh boardwalk is now more visible
- Baldwin Lake is now dry
- Erwin Lake is now dry
- Snow summit is now lit up at night
- Added the solar observatory
- Updated the biomes for the entire San Bernardino mountains. So Pine trees now grow in Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Gregory etc.
- Added scrub brush in the Erwin Lake area
- A few black bears now live in the woods behind Fawnskin where there are frequent sightings.
- The CA-18 bridge at the dam is no longer baked into the scenery texture
- Added the solar array behind the convention center/wyatts
- Lots of little fixes and improvements all over Big Bear.
L35 Mod: This mod is compatible with the L35 Big Bear Airport Mod
Update note: Always delete the mod folder (flightsimdude-bigbearlakepolys) from your community folder before copying any future updates.
- More refinement of the Big Bear Lake poly
- Improved the accuracy of the biome poly and smoothed the transition to the surrounding biomes
- More scrub brush in the Erwin Lake area
- Small improvements throughout Big Bear
- New build for World Update 3.
- Updated the area around the dam. The CA-18 bridge is no longer baked into the scenery texture. There's still no model of the dam itself, but hopefully that will be added in a future update
- Reduced the size of the snow summit lights and reduced flickering
- More refinement of the Big Bear Lake shoreline
- Improvements to the wastewater facility
- Added some missing ponds
- Small updates throughout Big Bear
- Dramatically increased the detail of the Big Bear Lake poly
- Added the little backyard observatory in Erwin Lake
- Reduced the size of the Snow Summit lights
- Small updates across Big Bear
- Added the solar observatory and did some terraforming in that area. A generic model is used, but it's pretty close
- Added the solar array behind Wyatts\convention center
- Made small improvements all over Big Bear
- Added a POI for Big Bear Lake and Lake Arrowhead
- Biome coverage for the entire San Bernardino Mountains. So you will now see pine trees in Lake Arrowhead, Lake Gregory etc.
- Renamed the mod folder to be more consistent with Asobo's standards. Remember to delete your old folder before copying this update
- Fixed the pine tree biome. Somehow it got removed in a previous version
- Updated the wastewater facility
- Snow summit is now lit up at night (check out the screenshot page).
- Fixed a small problem in the boulder bay area.
- Removed unnecessary modelLib file
- Renamed project to "Big Bear, California"
- Added a few Black bears in the Fawnskin area where there are frequent sightings
- Fixed potential problem when L35 mod is installed. There is no need to worry about load order.
- Added thumbnail
- Updated folder structure and made some small fixes