This is a small general aviation airport on the frisian island Ameland, Netherlands. The scenery covers the whole area of the airport including the solar park. The complete feature list can be found below. All custom buildings are completely handcrafted.
All information, procedures, and charts for your real or virtual flight to Ameland Airport can be found on the official website: https://www.ehal.nl
ATTENTION: The Ameland lighthouse is not part of this scenery anymore. It is now distributed with my Lighthouses Wadden Sea NL scenery in order avoid conflicts between both packages and for a clear distinction between airports and landmarks. However, it comes in a separate directory to allow for installing the Ameland lighthouse without installing all other lighthouses.
If you like my scenery, I would be very happy about a small donation to buy me a coffee or a beer. Please find the donation link below and in my profile: https://flightsim.to/profile/SinusJayCee This is of course 100% optional.
- Tower building
- Hanger building
- Solar park Ameland
- Current runway and taxiway layout
- Marking of runway and taxiways with white and blue pylons
- Animated signal island indication landing direction depending on wind direction
- Custom fences with special signs
- Multiple parking positions
- Some generic objects (windsocks, tables, fuel station, cars)
- Removed auto-gen buildings on the grass
- Covered undesired objects in aerial image
- Adjust hight and color of grass on runway and taxiways
- Custom windsocks to closer match the real ones
- Perimeter fence
- Maybe some additional Ameland landmarks
Copy "sinusjaycee-ameland" from the zip file to your community folder.
Optional: If you are not using my Lighthouses Wadden Sea NL scenery yet, you may give it a try to get the Ameland lighthouse with animated light and radar. It can also be installed separately by only installing "sinusjaycee-lighthouse-ameland" from that package.
Make sure you delete the old version of the scenery from the community folder before installing the new one.
If you should have any questions, difficulties, or suggestions, please contact me on Flightsim.to, Reddit, or the official MSFS forum.
This scenery has initially been uploaded to https://flightsim.to/ and updates are distributed through this page as well. If you downloaded the scenery from elsewhere, make sure you have the latest version
Copyright (c) 2020, SinusJayCee
All rights reserved.
This scenery including all its models and textures is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.