This scenery is only good if you do NOT own the payware scenery from Justsim.
- Ground markings for Apron 2 mostly completed, only Terminal surrounding is pending.
- Custom terminal building added (Terminal 2) - I know, my SU skills still suck!
- All taxiways are covered with default Asobo materials.
- All taxiway signs are completed.
- Custom Military bunkers added.
- Completed parking spots and ramps for all 3 aprons as per most recent ADC charts.
- Completed ATC routes and connected all ramps to the network.
- All taxiway edge lines with lights are completed.
- Ground markings completed for Apron 3 - now only Apron 2 is missing as there are a lot to place.
- All lights changed to "white" (cold) apron lights rather than yellow (warm but dull) ones and mostly placed where visible in the satellite images.
- Most taxiways and aprons are now covered with default Asobo materials but tried to match the color as much as possible based on the sat imagery.
- Added fuel farm.
- Added more lights to Aprons.
- Completed ground markings for Apron 1
- Connected parking positions to ATC routes on Apron 1.
- Covered more aprons and taxiways with Asobo materials and added missing (new) taxiways.
- Added new jetway piers to Domestic terminal (thanks to M. Ali Oguducu).
- Corrected all ramp/gate numbers on Apron 1 and 2 based on actual charts. Apron 3 to follow.
- Added ground markings over Apron 2 (still a WIP) Apron 1 and 3 to follow.
- Removed all default ramp starts.
- Removed all painted lines.
- Added apron asset to cover Apron 2 as per real life.
- Added custom (basic) piers to the terminal (my SU skills suck, I know).
- Asobo Jetways added to piers.
- Gates/Ramps added as per recent ADC charts but left the stock ones as well for the time being. Gates/Ramps 112 thru 132 are new.
- Added custom ground markings and ramp numbers for certain parking spots.
This is a "very basic" enhancement of the default LTAI Antalya Intl. Airport scenery.
- Added some apron lights
- Corrected Runway details, removed crosses along Runway 18C/36C as it is an active runway for takeoffs and landings.
- All ramp starts except for Runway starts are default, they will be corrected when time permits.
- Corrected Approach lights and added ILS antennas (not functional)
All the rest is default and I will try to make it more attractive in time.
To install, just drag the "argaeus-ltai-antalya" folder to your Community folder.