Welcome to Fliegerhorst Brumowski!
Langenlebarn Airbase [LOXT], now known as Fliegerhorst Brumowski is a military airfield in Langenlebarn, Lower Austria, Austria near Tulln. It is one of the main airfields of the Austrian Air Force. After WWII as part of the occupational Four-Powers agreements, the airport was held by the United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE)'s XII Tactical Air Command under the name "Tulln Air Base" for 9 years before being returned to the Austrian Air Force.
Units currently based there are the Pilatus PC-6 B2H2 Turbo Porter of 4th Air Squadron, Flight Regiment 1; the Sikorsky S-70A-42 Black Hawk of 1st Helicopter Squadron, Flight Regiment 1, the Agusta Bell AB206A Jet Ranger of 2nd Helicopter Squadron, Flight Regiment 1 and the Agusta Bell AB206A Jet Ranger and Bell OH-58B Kiowa of 3rd Helicopter Squadron, Flight Regiment 1.
In addition, the base is the headquarters of the Luftunterstützungsgeschwader (Air Support Wing). it also houses the Bundesfachschule für Flugtechnik (Federal School for Aeronautical Engineering) and Fliegerwerft 1, responsible for overhauls and maintenance.
It is also very close to Vienna to plan some sightseeing!
Elev.: 180m / 594ft
08/26 - 1400x80m concrete
08/26 - 960x30m grass
13/31 - 900x30m grass
05/23 - 750x30m grass
Tulln Radar - 136.125 MHz
Tulln Radar (sec.) - 129.875 MHz
Tulln Tower - 118.9 MHz
Tulln Tower (sec.) - 136.625 MHz
- Realistic depiction of Langenlebarn Airbase including high definiton aerial imagery and highly accurate elevation profiles using Lidar DEM data with spatial resolution of 10m and lateral accuracy of 10cm.
- Over 40 handcrafted buildings at or around the airbase using high detailed PBR textures for realistic appearance
- Handcrafted Points of Interests in the surrounding area, including Draken statue, Wiener Zucker, PB, Maissenau Lighthouse & more..
- Custom apron, taxiways and runway textures crafted from high resolution sat imagery, manually retouched and upscaled by AI
- Tower internals
- Start cold&dark inside the detailed main hangar
- Animated primary radar and search light, that reacts to bad weather
- Custom lighting all across the airport, including handcrafted apron, taxiway, runway and approach lights
- Additionally more than 50 custom modelled objects including military vehicles, aircrafts, antennas & clutter..
- Implementation of RNAV approach and readjusting nav data according to AIP charts
- Tastefully seasoned with appropriate ground objects all around the airbase
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped download "fsdiscordaustria-airport-loxt-langenlebarn" folder into your community folder!
A big thank you to the awesome team that made this project possible!
Thank you very much to Littlekrg, Mikea.at and AnelToro089 - it was a pleasure to collaborate! Please check out their profiles and support them!
Enjoy your stay at Langenlebarn Airbase!