F45 - North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport
Discord: julysfire#9465 MSFS2020: blackflame0729
F45 - North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport in West Palm Beach, Florida
Cords: 26°50'47.3"N 80°13'15.8"W
North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport is 12 nm NW of West Palm Beach, Florida off the Bee Line Highway. The airport is owned by Palm Beach County. North Palm Beach County airport is approx 10 miles from the coast and just under 20 miles from Palm Beach International Airport.
Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/ZxDzRmf1XTkqWks19
- Fix added for the USA update
- Taxiways and runways should now line up and are named.
- Added taxiway signs.
- Added light row support.
- Smoothed out some taxiways.
-ILS Runway 9R now should be working. I should note, the approach plate is a bit glitchy at the moment due to the SDK's handling. The actual ILS is there however on 110.75 and you can tune to the frequency for glideslope and path.
- Added REILs to runways that needed them.
- Fixed a backwards painted line that led to taxiway M.
- Fixed and improved on some painted lines not lining up.
- Fixed the radio tower in the lake.
- Fixed a missed taxiway turn that should have been curved.
- Fixed some taxiways having extra lights.
- Fixed some parking spots' headings.
- Fixed some other apron issues.
Next up is the custom hangar models. I have learned a lot about Blender and modeling since creating these. I have decided not to add the RNAV approaches at this time as the approaches are a bit glitchy and not well supported right now. Once things are in a better spot for including them, I will add the remaining approaches.
- Entire airport that is not currently in the base game
- Hand crafted airport and scenery
- Hand crafted 3D hangars
- Plenty of GA parking spots
- Fixed road leading into area (Aviation Road), FL-710, and FL-786 roads
- Fixed many of the buildings that didn't auto generate
- Better ground textures and vegetation of the surrounding area
- Realistic look and feel based on satellite imagery
- Realistic night lighting around the hangars/runway/aprons
1. Download the .zip file from Releases (or zip file here)
2. Extract files to the your Microsoft Flight Simulator Community Folder
For the Microsoft Store edition AND/OR Gamepass edition:
For the Steam edition:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community
-- Extra Information/Github --
Updates and more information/more of my work can be found on my Github: https://github.com/julysfire/julysfire-MSFS2020-F45