Jet2 Livery Pack for PMDG 737-800
Jet2 is a British low-cost leisure airline offering scheduled and charter flights from the United Kingdom. As of 2022, it is the third-largest scheduled airline in the UK, behind EasyJet and British Airways. Jet2.com is also officially the second-largest tour operator in the UK behind TUI. Its headquarters are located at Leeds Bradford Airport, with further bases at Alicante-Elche, Belfast–International, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London–Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol, Palma de Mallorca and Tenerife–South. The company holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 or more seats. Jet2.com also offers a charter service through its Jet2charters brand.
Includes Jet2 themed cabin!
The following Registrations are available for download, with more to come soon:
- G-JZHP Jet2Alicante - Main File
- G-JZHZ Jet2Lanzarote
- G-GDFC Jet2Cyprus
- G-JZHV Jet2Ibiza (Cafe Mambo logo)
Installation is done via the PMDG Operations Centre, and the instructions are as follows:
- Extract the PTP file from the downloaded zip file.
- Place it anywhere on your PC (typically the downloads folder). DO NOT place it in the MSFS folder structure, including the Community folder (The OC2 will properly extract it there and update the Layout.json file automatically)
- Open PMDG Operations Center software
- Follow these steps when Ops Center is open
- Click the Aircraft and Liveries menu
- Choose Livery Utilities
- Select the Simulator, Select the Product, Select the Variant
- Click Install from PTP file
- After the Open window opens, navigate to the folder you saved/extracted the PTP file to
- Click Open
***Thanks to Kai (Dalaman Muhtari) from BritishAvgeek's Discord for the cool screenshots!