-This is v2 of MMLP
-Re-worked aprons, textures, materials, and custom ground marks.
- Added many ground objects and detail to terminal and aprons
- Re-worked night lighting, runway lighting, and taxiway lighting
-Modified default buildings and replaced them with Asobo native buildings from World updates.
********NOTAM******** This scenery combines objects that came to the sim specifically with the introduction of several World Updates, so in order for this scenery to work, World Updates need to be installed.
This is a modification to the default MMLP airport in MSFS. All modifications are done using Microsoft's SDK and nothing else.
- Gates are re-worked and numbered
- Runway materials updated to 2020 specifications in the real airport
- Added night lighting to ramp areas
- Hand-painted many taxi and apron lines for a more authentic feel
-More Mexican airports to come in the future!
-Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hsssimulations
1. Unzip the .RAR file
2. Place the folder hss-airport-mmlp-lapazint in your MSFS "community" foldeer in your MSFS installation location. - the location of your community folder may vary depending on where or how you bought the sim. For more info visit this page: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21235-Finding-The-MSFS-2020-Community-Folder
For support, please contact us at:
Do NOT re-upload this package or any of its contents to any other website without explicit permission from us.
Do NOT use any of this package's content for any other purpose than for use within MSFS.