Please make sure to also download the Aerial via secondary download link!
Welcome to Aflenz Kurort!
Lanzen-Turnau Airfield (German: Alpenflugplatz Lanzen-Turnau) is a small grass airstrip located on a hilltop near Aflenz Kurort, Austria. Due to its proximity to high mountains in the alps it is widely known among glider pilots, however, it also poses a challenging approach for motor flight.
This project was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation 2575ft / 785m
Runways 07/25 - 700x30m Grass
Frequencies 122.505 MHz Lanzen Tower / UNICOM
* Detailed, handcrafted rendition of Lanzen-Turnau Airfield
* Terraforming of entire airstrip and complete surroundings by high resolution DEM data. (10m vertical, 0.1m lateral resolution)
* Extremely detailed Ground Textures and Markings
* Custom Aerial Image (Please make sure to download the secondary Download Link as well)
* Fully modelled and animated Erdfunkstelle Aflenz (Radiotelescope station)
* Tower Interior
* Accurate Night Lighting
* Loads of custom ground objects for pure immersion
* Animated anemometer and ground objects
* Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-logl-lanzen" & "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-logl-aerial" folder into your community folder!
Please make sure to also download "Mikea's AssetPack" to get all little details on ground.
Enjoy your stay at Aflenz Kurort / Lanzen-Turnau!