Xiluo Bridge is a beautiful red steel bridge with length of almost 2km crossing Zhoushui River in Taiwan. Xiluo Bridge's construction began in 1937 under Japanese rule but came to a halt after the attack on Pearl Harbor as the allotted steel was needed for the war effort. In 1952 the bridge was completed under the Taiwan government with American steel and financial aid. It was once the second longest bridge in the world, when it was finished, following Golden Gate Bridge at that time. Now it’s quite a famous scenic spot that many people visit here to see this historic bridge.
This package made by FSFORMOSA Team provides you:
- Highly detailed Xilou bridge with PBR texture, and night lights.
- Adjacent water tunnel.
- Detail road objects including traffic lights, power pole and light pole.
- Custom ground materials, custom nightlights.
- Custom aerial imagery.
- LOD setup are optimized for graphic performance.
- The package is also fully compatible with Taiwan 20M DEM.
- Some assets licensed under Creative Commons Attribution by Taiwan Digital Asset Library
- Special thanks to trfsto for his wonderful flags library.
- Created using MSFS Toolkit by Nool Aerosystems (https://msfs.nool.ee/)
- Drag and drop the “fsformosa-xilobridge” folder in your Community folder.
Please Visit FSFormosa for more about our Taiwan MODS project.