Watch the youtube release trailer to get a full video presentation
For my 3rd project, I've recreated Lesce Bled airport (LJBL) and the lake Bled scenery (castle and island with the church). The airport has seen activity in WW1 and WW2 and a post-war commercial route until LJLJ was opened in 1963. It has hosted many aviation-related businesses since. The operator of the airport is the Aero Club ALC Lesce-Bled with private companies having their HQ in additional hangars (a GA service shop and a helicopter operator). The Aero Club ALC Lesce-Bled has more than 300 member pilots and it holds annual meetings in gliding and parachuting activities.
Additionally, this package also contains the hand build island of lake Bled and castle a few miles East of the airport.
Check my other VFR Slovenia projects:
LJDI - Divaca, Slovenia
LJBL - Lesce Bled, Slovenia
LJSG - Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
- runways: - 14/32, 3,700ft, 1,130m, asphalt (14L ingame)
- 14/32, 1,970ft, 600m, grass (14R in-game)
- ACL Lesce aero club HQ with one hangar, offices
- 3 privately owned hangars
- reworked grass, taxiways, and runways.
- custom glider trailers, static glider (by Baranger Emmanuel (http://embaranger.free.fr)) ,tons of assets, and details
- animated flags following wind direction and 4 states of wind strength (by mamu from fsdeveloper.com)
Unzip the download and drag&drop the folder into your community folder!
Updated to v1.0.1
- Added compatibility with SLOVENIA 20m DEM - High Resolution Terrain Elevation Data by Troglodytus
Lake Island and castle terraforming completely reworked
- Small scenery tweaks here and there
- Grass height is now correct thanks to Asobo global fix
The majority of sources for the textures were obtained by myself, some online references were used. The build was tested and reviewed for VR with good fps results (i7 8700, rtx3080, 32Gb, Reverb G2).
Thanks to everyone who helped to gather data. For any suggestion or inquiry use the comment section, leave a PM on this platform or contact me on [email protected]