VERSION: BETA 1.2.8
**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS PRODUCT**
- 1. YOU WILL NEED TO BE RUNNING AIRLAND FS to Fly this Helicopter - download the latest version from flightsim.to
- 2. There is an installation video linked to this download
- 3. You are downloading a product that is 25% complete at BETA release stage. 75% of this helicopter will not function. Please do not report this as an issue - we already know and are working on it!
- 4. If you have ANY Control Issues please create a NEW DEFAULT PROFILE for your JOYSTICK & CONTROLS
- 5. As only 25% of the helicopter is functional our procedures for start and shutdown etc are SIMPLIFIED
- 6. Please read the manual before requesting new features or asking a question - it really helps the community
- 7. For HELP & SUPPORT go to the RSP DISCORD - we are unable to provide support on the review section of Flightsim.to
- 8. Clicking DOWNLOAD assumes you have read this and accept that MSFS2020 does not support helicopters and that this is a BETA product only 25% complete.
- 9. Now we have all that out of the way - get those doors off, floats on and HAVE SOME FUN!
This project is a community build from RSP (Rotor Sim Pilot) with the flight model provided by Fred Naar of AirlandFS.
Please be respectful that this is an BETA release product, a community project and approx 8% complete. A full roadmap of coming features and modifications can be found within the guide provided as part of the download.
Thank you to all of the team who have spent their spare unpaid time to
build. Please encourage and be thankful if you enjoy this product. This product is not affiliated to Robinson Helicopters or any other brands that may be mentioned.
The product has not been created to annoy you and will not be for
everyone. Lifetime free refunds are available for anybody who does not enjoy flying this model. Simply uninstall and maybe come back when we are further on in the journey.
We want to get you up into the virtual skies as soon as possible so please take a moment to read the following guide as installation will be different from other freeware
The product is being designed by pilots, R44 owners and operators, developers, simmers, modellers and amazing people, let us know if you want to be
About the Robinson R44 Raven II Helicopter
The four-seat Robinson R44 Raven II helicopter is a high performing, reliable machine that is easy to maintain. R44s have a two-bladed rotor system, T-bar cyclic and the latest in Robinson technology including streamlined instrument panels and crashworthy bladder fuel tanks.
The R44's aerodynamic fuselage optimizes airspeed and fuel
economy. Hydraulic controls eliminate feedback forces and provide responsive handling. A low tail-rotor tip speed, newly designed muffler and large cambered tail reduce flyover noise.
Raven II helicopters are powered by Lycoming's IO-540 fuel injected
engine. The IO-540 delivers better altitude performance, increased payload and eliminates the need for carburetor heat.