Linzhi Airport in Tibet is the most dangerous and impressive approach in China today. This procedure for MSFS has been reviewed from its original to be NAIP free, after discussion with CAAC officials.
Drop the bbrothers-airport-zunz-navdata folder into your MSFS community folder. If after first load, navigation data still not exist, close MSFS, open content.xml file in an editor, and change the addon position to the top of the file.
- This airport navdata does not exist in FS2020 as charts are only used in China and are protected by NAIP.
- The current procedure I made contains waypoints with coordinates calculated by myself and their name have been changed. This make this procedure to have nothing to do with NAIP restrictions and is fully NAIP free (confirmed with CAAC officials).
- For more immersion and realism, you can download ZUNZ beta scenery made by "3294213342" here:
- All SID and RNP(AR) approaches as in use in current may 2021. For RNP(AR) approaches, select "no star" in FMS as this airport do not have STARs today.
- Added old procedures (ILS 05, LDA 23 and two old STARs to link these approaches). Be aware that these STARs are not used with actual RNP approaches.
As no charts available for this airport, many details about frequencies, minimums, speed etc are in the readme file.
A video tutorial is available on Youtube for RNP 23 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGADnsXycE and for RNP 05 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx0t85YuWSg. You will also enjoy more and more videos of difficult or impressive approaches in the world on my new channel !
Hope you will enjoy my work !