This is a modification to the default MMUN airport in MSFS. All modifications are done using Microsoft's SDK and some custom textures.
- Taxiways are properly assigned and mapped
- Gates are re-worked and re-numbered
- Runway materials updated for more realism
- Added night lighting to ramp areas, terminals, hangars, and many more buildings
- Hand-painted many taxi and apron lines for a more authentic feel.
- Custom aerial imagery that is more current than the one in the sim
- Modified and/ or replaced every single building within the airport area for more immersion
- Jetways are properly placed and assigned
- Many custom ground markings, such as taxiway indicators, dirt and grime
- T4 is included
If you haen't already downloaded the Tourist zone of Cancun, here is a great project that really looks and performs great!
Download it here:
-More Mexican airports to come in the future!
-Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hsssimulations
1. Unzip the .RAR file2. Place the folder hss-airport-mmun-cancun in your MSFS "community" folder in your MSFS installation location. - the location of your community folder may vary depending on where or how you bought the sim. For more info visit this page: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21235-Finding-The-MSFS-2020-Community-Folder
For support, please contact us at:
Do NOT re-upload this package or any of its contents to any other website without explicit permission from us.Do NOT use any of this package's content for any other purpose than for use within MSFS.