Mayerhofen [LOKL] is a private use airfield located near Friesach, Carinthia, Austria. A very small club of about 10 members keeps the airfield up and running.
Its short but sloped grass runway allows for exciting take offs and landings. This is the base for trips in the Alps or to the Carinthian lakes.
Elevation: 2120 ft / 646 m
Frequencies: 122.855 Tower
Runways: 08/26 400 x 25 m Grass
- Handcrafted airport hangar/clubhouse using optimized high res PBR materials
- Handcrafted models of Schloss Mayerhofen, church of St. Stefan, a farm house,...
- Custom barrier gate on street, that closes when aircraft are taking off or landing, to prevent damage or injuries - currently closed, will be animated as soon as the SDK allows it.
- Terraforming on airport area to match reality as close as possible
- Correct ground markings and lines
- Corrected comm. frequency
- Water masking on Metnitz and Olsa river
- Ground objects to make airport more lively
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "troglodytus-airport-lokm-mayerhofen" folder into your community folder! Please further install "Mikea's AssetPack" for additional detail on ground.
With this upload each and every airfield in Carinthia has been modeled and is freely available on flightsim. Thank you all for your support and help.