Robin DR400-120 Petit Prince
Asobo Robin DR400 - Tweaked by Virtual Flight Realm.
Built since 1972, Robin DR400-120 is a wooden sport monoplane, conceived by Pierre Robin and Jean Délémontez that has trained many pilots. Designed and built for pilot training, you will find it in many french and european flying clubs. The Robin "Petit Prince" is piston-engine aircraft of modest power (120HP) equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear with a relatively limited in payload, but ideal for school, either for learning the basics of handling or for navigation. The aircraft features an excellent visibility, a forward-sliding canopy and a cranked wing design, giving it a distinctive appearance.
This tweak enhance the realism and the flight model to provide an easy plane to fly like in real life ;)
Enjoy your flight !
- General dimensions
- Wingspan: 8,72
- Length: 7,10 m
- Height: 2,23 m
- Ground clearance of the propeller: 0,28 m
- Cruise Speed : 100 kts (185 km/h)
- Maximum Range : 464 nm (860 km)
- Takeoff Distance : 535 m (1755 ft)
- Landing Distance : 460 m (1509 ft)
- Service Ceiling : 11,800 ft (3596 m) - 14000 ft (4262 m)with O²
- Maximum Climb Rate : 700 fpm (213 mpm)
- Maximum Limit Speed : 166 kts (308 km/h)
- Stall Speed (Flaps=0°) : 50 kts (94 km/h)
- Stall Speed (Flaps=15°) : 47 kts (88 km/h)
- Stall Speed (Flaps=60°) : 44 kts (83 km/h)
- Weights /Fuel
- Passengers : 2 + Luggages (40 kg - 88 lbs)
- Empty weight : 549 kg (1212 lbs)
- Max. Takeoff weight : 900 kg (1985 lbs)
- Fuel capacity : 110 l (29.0589 US gal) AVGAS 100LL
- Usuable Fuel : 109 l (28.7948 US gal)
- Consumption : 25 l/h (6.6043 US gal/h)
- Manufacturer : Lycoming
- Type : 0-235-L2A
- Number of cylinders : 4
- Maximum power : 118 Hp at 2800 RPM
- Propeller manufacturer : Sensenich (2 blade metal, fixed pitch)
The DR400-120 Petit Prince is supplied in the following paint schemes :
- F-GGQO - Air Europ Club - LFPN Aérodrome de Toussus-le-Noble - https://www.aireuropclub.fr/avions (default)
- F-BXRU - Aéro Club Jean Piquenot - LFRC Aéroport de Cherbourg - Maupertus - https://ac-cherbourg.com/
Take-off and Landing trim should be set to 5 (MSFS common issue).
A very special thanks to the countless real and simmer test-pilots who have been involved in this project.
How to install :
Unpack folder "VFR-DR400-120.zip" into Community* directory of the MSFS
How to uninstall :
Delete folder "VFR-DR400-120" from Community* directory of the MSFS
*How to find your Community folder ?
- MSFS Windows Store version - Location :
- MSFS Steam version - Location :
Delete the previous version (folder VFR-DR400-120) from your community folder and replace it by the new version (Unzip downloaded folder and copy VFR-DR400-120 folder in your community folder).
Pretty empty over here.
Pretty empty over here.
© Virtual Flight Realm - All rights reserved. Any reupload or redistribution of this file without the author's prior written consent is forbidden.
This Flight Simulator 2020 Mod was created by Virtual Flight Realm and shared in Aircraft » General Aviation for Microsoft Flight Simulator.