The Mont-Dauphin - Saint-Crépin aerodrome (ICAO code: LFNC) is an aerodrome open to public air traffic (CAP)1, located in the commune of Saint-Crépin, 4 km north-northwest of Mont-Dauphin in the Hautes-Alpes (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, France).
It is used for leisure and tourism activities (light aviation).
The aerodrome has two runways oriented south-north (16/34):
- a tarmac track 845 meters long and 30 meters wide currently being renovated by third parties, with work continuing until 2017;
- a grass runway 780 meters long and 70 wide, reserved for gliders.
The aerodrome is not controlled. Communications are carried out by self-information on the frequency 123,500 MHz.
- a parking area;
- a refueling station (100LL and Jet A1)
- Real-life airfield
- Highly detailed 3D PBR construction models
- Reworked photorealistic terrain across the entire area
- Custom ground-poly
- All building models as well as vehicles in the screenshots are not original objects from the MSFS library