Cape Cod is a geographic cape extending into the Atlantic Ocean from the southeastern corner of mainland Massachusetts, in the northeastern United States. Its historic, maritime character and ample beaches attract heavy tourism during the summer months. This combination scenery pack contains eight hand-built lighthouses, four customized airports and surrounding area scenery improvements.
- Lighthouses: Chatham, Race Point, Highland, Monomoy, Stage Harbor, Wood End, Nauset, Long Point
- Customized airports: KPVC Provincetown; KCQX Chatham; 2B1 Cape Cod Airfield; 5B6 Falmouth Airfield
- Numerous static aircraft models including area-specific liveries
- Well over 65 miles of roads replacing blurry satellite imagery. Interstate 6 includes overpasses and exchanges along the whole cape. Chatham airport road, MA State Highway 28, East Harkwick and many major roads·
- PBR textures on over 40 handcrafted buildings.
- Surrounding area details: animated people, extensive boats, lighting corrections, beaches & piers, extensive tree corrections, beach grasses, water texture corrections
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020