How to install a purchased product?
After you have successfully paid for your order, you will be automatically redirected to your My Purchases page to download the product. This page lists all your purchases from our store. You can also navigate to My Purchases by clicking on your username on the top right of the site, and from the dropdown menu, select My Purchases.
How do I install the product?
Installing paid products works in most cases just like installing any other free mods or add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator and takes only a few minutes - and if you did it once before, even less. You need to download the archive and drag and drop the product folder it contains into your Microsoft Flight Simulator Community folder. After extracting the downloaded archive to your Community folder, restart the game and your product should have been successfully installed. That's it - you're ready to take off!
- Download the archive from your My Purchases website.
- Open the downloaded archive (either with WinRAR, 7-Zip or WinZIP) and locate the product-folder inside.
- Drag and Drop (or extract) the product-folder into your Microsoft Flight Simulator Community folder.
- Restart the game and the product has been successfully installed!
Installing add-ons is really easy. If you need further help, here are useful tutorials on YouTube:
To update your installed product to a new version, simply delete the entire product-folder from your Community path. Then, download the latest version from the site and drag-and-drop or extract it into your Community path again.
What applies to products with an installer?
Some products are delivered through an installer. Double-Click the executable file to run the installer, which will automatically find your Community path and install the product for you. Please pay attention that the installer chose the correct path of your Community folder, in rare cases, especially if you have manually changed the installation path of your game, you might need to fix the path before installing the product.
I followed the steps but the product does not appear in-game?
The most common reasons for this are that you either did not extract the entire product folder to your community folder, or you did not install it to the correct Microsoft Flight Simulator Community folder. We highly recommend going through the video tutorials referenced above again. If the issue persists, please contact the product developer for further assistance - as they will be able and glad to help you efficiently. If you contact support, please be sure to include a screenshot of your Community folder.
- Open your My Purchases page and click on the "Customer Support" button for the respective product.
- Copy the e-mail address for product-related support inquiries and send your e-mail with a detailed description, including your order reference number and a screenshot of your Community folder.
- The product develoepr will do their best to answer within 48 hours.