I've made a usable version of Trondheim Aiport, as the dismal version in the base game isn't much to write home about. The project is still very much a work in progress, so there might be bugs and misplaced things here and there, as well as there are some limitations in the SDK at the moment making some things impossible to get right.
- 1m DEM for the airport and the immediate area
- The runway slopes in both directions
- Taxiways have been brought up-to-date based on official charts
- Gates / Parking:
- Gates 22-29, 30-37 (static jetways), 40-45 (incl. 40L and 41L).
- GA ramps 7-12 to the south.
- Military parking spots M1-M3 (south) and M4-M6 (north).
- Fuel box by TWY N
- Custom buildings imported from Airports of Norway / Norway Airports, with permission.
The texture resolution may be a bit low for the time being, but new/updated buildings are
in the works.
- Radio frequencies corresponing to real life
- Improved river heightmap in the immediate area of the airport
Please do not request the jetway from the ATC as it will crash the sim if you request pushback afterwards. The jetway models are static for now, moving ones are in the works.