Community request for the repaint of the Cessna Caravan in the livery of Norwegian registered Caravan LN-LOL.
- Matches real aircraft as close as possible.
- 8K main texture.
- Custom interior colours for Asobo C208.
- Option to use own tail number.
- 4 versions included
- Asobo G1000 Caravan
- Parorng’s G1000 Caravan No-pod mod
- Black Square Analog Caravan
- JD’s Blacksquare Analog Caravan No-pod mod.
- Just one folder installs all 4 versions.
- Textures shared across all 4 versions.
- Livery requires the default Asobo C208 is installed, but will work with or without the no-pod mods or Blacksquare Analog C208 installed.
- Use own tail number version - copy folder 2_C208B_LN-LOL_OwnTailNo to your MSFS community folder.
- To use fixed tail number livery (to match the real aircraft) - copy folder 2_C208B_LN-LOL to your community folder.
- In order to see the livery for the Black Square Analog Caravan you would need to own and have that aircraft installed.
- To see the livery for the no-pod version of the Asobo G1000 C208 you would need to have Parorng’s no-pod Caravan mod installed. You can download it here: - https://flightsim.to/file/15086/cessna-208-b-grand-caravan-ex-no-pod
- To see the no-pod version of the Analog Caravan you must have Parang’s no-pod C208 mod and JD’s C208 no-pod Blacksquare mod and the Blacksquare C208 installed. You can download JD’s mod here: - https://flightsim.to/file/37248/analog-caravan-flight-model-mod
- Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
You can contact me by sending me a personal message on the site where you downloaded this file. Alternately you can contact me by messaging BilingualHarp7 on the MSFS forums OR by messaging Crispy136 on Discord.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to any site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.