I did the wrong thing.
On the download screen,
Bottom Ver1_0 "NAHA_V1_2=11.46MB" is New Ver1_ 2.
Ver1_2 "Main File = 8.92MB" above is an older file Ver1_1.
NAHA Scenery Ver1.2 (11.46MB).
1, I was told to change "ModelLib.BGL" in the comment, so I changed it to "h_modelLib.BGL".
2. I copied "Senagajima" from google in LOD19.However, the mountain is strange when viewed from near.
3, Fixed other parts.
Naha landing scenery Ver1.1 ( 8.92MB).
1. A second breakwater was installed on the RW18 side. (internal material).
2. Cruise ship etc. were placed on the RW18 side. (internal material).
3. The Approach light on the RW36 side was made three-dimensional. (GOOGLE LOD20).
4. The stacked stone on the RW36 landing side was made three-dimensional.(LOD22).
And I put a fence using the internal material.
5. Fix baseball field in front of RW36. (LOD19).
6. I made the back net and bench of the baseball field in front of RW36 three-dimensional. (LOD21).
The airport was uncensored and three-dimensionalized by lowering the height of the inner sea in front of the airport.
The Approach light of RW36 is LOD20 on the airport side and LOD19 in the back.
Naha landing scenery Ver1.0 6MB.
1. When landing at Naha Airport 18, the large breakwater that can be seen in the foreground is submerged by default, so it was installed.
2. When the Naha Airport 18 landed, the running ship in the foreground wanted to be flat, so it was made three-dimensional.
3. When landing at Naha Airport 36, the hotel on the mountain on the left is completely different, so I corrected it.
4. At the time of landing at Naha Airport 36, a building was built at the baseball stadium in front of me, so I removed it.
5. When landing at Naha Airport 36, the large tree on the approach lights in front of me was an obstacle, so I removed it.
Pretty empty over here.
Pretty empty over here.
Pretty empty over here.
Google Maps Import
Parts of this content includes 3D data and textures copyrighted by « Google Map data ». Google Maps and Map data are provided by © Google, LLC, Mountain View, California, US. This free creation contains content from Google Maps or Google Earth, in accordance with Google Terms of Services and especially point 2.2 of Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service. This creation is based on « fair use » or « fair dealing » of the data provided by Google through its services. No commercial use or any gain will be made by the author of this creation or the original host site, who use Google assets as provided for by the simple user licence. The author is freely sharing a creative application of Google Maps or Google Earth. The author will not receive any form of remuneration for sharing this work. Spontaneous general donations from users of file hosting web services under the form of « rewards » or « tips » will be rejected. If this content is found elsewhere and is offered in exchange of money or any other kind of remuneration, it is without the permission of the author and if such theft of intellectual property occurs, this site, and the author will disavow such distribution. Google has stated that it cannot answer to any direct demand about a particular creative use of its properties, as it stated in the « written permission » paragraph of the same document, and all such demands should in the first instance be directed to the author of this work. The author’s verification of compliance with Google’s Terms of Services will rest on this statement of intent, and the use of the provision of the « Fair use » paragraph of the document. As it is economically unreasonable for the casual creator of this content to ask for a costly legal analysis of its creation like proposed in the « Fair use » paragraph of the document, the author of this creation and the owners of this site undertake to destroy any trace of the work on first demand from Google, in accordance with the paragraph « Taking action in case of problems » of the Google Terms of Service about « advance notice » provided « when reasonably possible ».
© KAZE - All rights reserved. Any reupload or redistribution of this file without the author's prior written consent is forbidden.
This Flight Simulator 2020 Mod was created by KAZE and shared in Scenery Enhancements » Landscape for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
I guess thats nothing a third-party could make, since its some core-sim functionality.
I think its time for a section "working on". It would be so good to see if anyone is actually working on something particular, to avoid multiple people doing the same thing. There is this request section on flightsim.to which is awesome, however, I suggest a supplementary section, where people can actually upload their WIP.
why no one is making a replay mode
sorry for question but...how can download the wallpapers?
Would it be a lot of trouble putting the version number in the My Uploads page?
Bring back the 48hrs Recent Activity drop down please!
You'll probably find it now under Featured -> This Days Best
That was quick with the version number. Thanks, you're doing an awesome job with this site!
t jemand TNCM für MSFS
can we have WAP livery
Jak a kam stáhnout České památky. Prosím odkaz na nápovědu. Děkuji