Repaints of the Diamond DA62 in 8 Realistic Liveries.
These repaints work with both the standard MSFS DA62 and the DA62X mod. I recommend the DA62X mod and you can download it at HERE.
REPAINT DETAILSVersion 2.0
- Implemented community request to have aircraft registration changeable to one of your own choice. For details see "Read_Me_1st.pdf" in zipfile.
- Prop blur strobing reduced.
- Registration now appears on glareshield of all aircraft.
- All liveries match real the aircraft as close as possible.
- Custom metallic paint textures and effects.
- Custom Onyx or Cashmere Beige interiors.
- Prop spinner colour and prop tip blur colour matches actual aircraft.
- Prop tip blur adjusted to match prop tip colour.
- Registration in custom font type/colour.
- Basic, standard and special decal packs.
- Exterior texture resolution at 4k to allow more detailed fuselage graphics.
- ATC contact uses correct registration abbreviation.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
TROUBLESHOOTINGSee "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/da40-and-da62-repaints/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.