Open Beta / Experimental
BetaBushTripInjector generates fully functional bush trips from LittleNavMap flight plans. Missing texts are automatically added meaningfully. No search for coordinates or heights for the runway or waypoints. They are there.
Briefing images as well as images of the runways for the NavLog are of course generated. These are real graphics and not images with text only.
It's all GUI controlled and you don't have to worry about formatting. No XML or programming skills required.
QuickStartGuide is included.
Despite intensive testing, bugs and problems may occur. If you have an issue, please PM me at
or on Discord at BuffyGC#0939.
Thank you very much.
- Microsoft Flightsimulator
InstallationOpen the zip-file with the tool of your choice. Drag the BushTripInjector folder (containing the EXE file and the DLL) to a place of your choice. Please note that since several files are created, both Flightsimulator and BushTripInjector have rights to create, modify and delete files and folders in thefolder of your choice. So it must not be directly in the program directories ("Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)")
- Creates 2D Images for the Landing Airports in Nav Log automatically
- Assisted 3D image generation for briefing (start of leg)
- Use your own Images for Landing, Briefing and Waypoints
- Generate Waypoint Images from a Map
- Free Texts for Nav Log
- Append Nav Log Entries by Wikipeadia articles
- Create Waypoint Images from Wikipedia articles.
- Create voice announcements for Waypoints (instructions)
- Create voice announcements at any positions
- Use your own soundfile for announcements or music
- Create airstrips for your Bush Trip wherever you want
- Trigger and Events Editor: Define conditional triggers and fire an action
A small selection of interesting trips created with BushTripInjector:Italian Alps Tour 2021 by Davide Rosso and Matteo Stevenazzi
Flight Of Passage by Pontiac51
La Haute Route - Alpine Bushtrip by Dready1906
A Tribute for Flight Simulator X: Hawaii Checkout Mission