If you like this livery, please consider leaving a comment and like! And consider a small donation ❤️
As requested by Ferradini
PMDG 737-700 | British Airways | G-LGT [4K]
- Download the livery
- Download the PMDG Operation Center by clicking here
- Inside the OC, click Aircrafts and Liveries > Livery Utilities in the menu
- In the bottom left corner, click on "Install from PTP file"
- Navigate to the file you just downloaded
- Let it process the file until it tells you it's finished
- Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator and enjoy!
British Airways History:
BA was created in 1974 after a British Airways Board was established by the British government to manage the two nationalised airline corporations, British Overseas Airways Corporation and British European Airways, and two regional airlines, Cambrian Airways and Northeast Airlines. On 31 March 1974, all four companies were merged to form British Airways. However, it marked 2019 as its centenary based on predecessor companies. After almost 13 years as a state company, BA was privatised in February 1987 as part of a wider privatisation plan by the Conservative government. The carrier expanded with the acquisition of British Caledonian in 1987, Dan-Air in 1992, and British Midland International in 2012.
It is a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance, along with American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and the now-defunct Canadian Airlines. The alliance has since grown to become the third-largest, after SkyTeam and Star Alliance.
As always, feedback/improvement tips are highly appreciated!