Die Sonnenseite des Fliegens
Sonnen Airfield (German: Sonderlandeplatz Sonnen EDPS) is a private PPR asphalt airstrip located on a mountain plateau near Sonnen, Germany in proximity to the Austrian & Czech border. It is one of the highest elevated airfields in Germany and due to its slanted runway often referred to as "German Courchevel".
This airport was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation 2703ft / 824m
Runways 02/20 - 650x10m Asphalt
Frequencies 118.960 MHz Sonnen Info
- Detailed rendition of Sonnen Airfield
- Terraforming of entire airstrip and complete surroundings by high resolution DEM data. (20m lateral, 0.1m vertical resolution)
- Extremely detailed Ground Textures and Markings
- Modelled & textured Quarry
- Tower Interior
- Accurate Night Lighting
- Start your flight cold & dark from inside the hangar!
- Loads of custom ground objects for pure immersion
- Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-edps-sonnen" folder into your community folder! Make sure you have Mikea's Assetpack installed as well.
Enjoy your stay at Sonnen!