I edited the default LCEN - my hometown -airport by using only MSFS generic assets and my own built models.
At first, this project was for my own use, later, I decided to share with the community, whoever is interested.
"LCEN - Ercan Airport" is under construction nowadays. (For second runway and new terminal buildings.)
I tried to do my best for creating the finished state of the airport. I used published photos and some imagination :-)
Meanwhile, this is my first experience in developing scenery. Sorry for the possible errors :-)
What did I do in this project?
- - Second runway added.
- - Runway lights added,
- - New taxiways added. Taxiway names are included in files.
- - New taxiway signs added,
- - New terminal building added. (with jetways)
- - Old terminal building, old tower, VOR and some other structures built from scratch.
- - Working ATC added.
- - Navaids added. ( ECN - Ercan VOR, GKE - Gecitkale VOR and GKE - Gecitkale NDB)
- - All communication and navigation frequencies all included in files.
- - Both runways have working ILS now.
- - Other visual enhancements around airport.
This project will continue as time permits. I will try to add SIDs- STARs and Approaches also......
Please share your opinions about my scenery in comments section.
In order to install the scenery, just unzip the folder into the community folder. This addon will replace the default LCEN Airport.
Happy flying to all.....